That was the first of many anxiety or panic attacks I was to experience over the next few years. I have no information about this illness, but the doctor said what I was experiencing was a panic attack and gave me some medication to calm me down. However, I got to know of the side effects and eventually stopped taking them.
Over the next few months, I would wake up with anxiety, and every morning, I would fear that I would have another panic attack. I was going crazy with such thoughts and this affected my lifestyle and studies so much so that I could not function properly in all areas of my life, such as studying, driving, and even shopping or having coffee with my friends.
I was feeling so helpless that one day, I was determined to find a way out of this. I scouted the Internet for more information about my illness, and I found the Panic Away program on the Internet.
Being always the suspicious one, I did not believe Joe Barry's claim as I have not heard of this program before. However, I was at my wits' end, and so took a chance and downloaded his e-book.

I was blown away. For the first time in my life, I felt that someone finally knew what I was experiencing. He knew exactly what I was going through, and his program showed me the way to get out of this anxiety. He called it the One Move.
Step by step, I poured through his information, and applied the technique each morning. The program took effect within the next two to three days, as I noticed a difference in myself. I feel as if a thousand tonnes was lifted off my shoulders, and I finally have the courage to do the things that I have been avoiding all these while, like driving and going to the cinema.
I am now feeling much, much better, or should I say, I am totally free of panic attacks. Joe Barry's program made me learnt more about myself, and if not for all his resources and guidance, I would not have achieved it at all.
I have started this blog to share with you my experience, and also give you as much information as I can about panic attacks and living a stress-free life, in the hope that it might be of help to you.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me at: panicawayportal@gmail.com
I wish you all the best,
Rane B.
0 comments:
Post a Comment